In the Sea of Okhotsk, off the eastern coast of Kamchatka, off the coast of Sakhalin and in Primorye, Laminaria , the largest of brown algae, is common . The genus Laminariahas about 30 species, the most valuable Japanese kelp has a length of 2–4 m and a leaf width of 25–35 cm, grows in dense thickets, mainly at depths of up to 30 meters, in places with constant water movement, attaching to stones and rocks.
Laminaria (sea cabbage) has long been considered a product of vigor and longevity, it is among the favorite products of oriental cuisine.
Laminaria Japanese contains amino acids, soluble polysaccharides in a bound form (fucose, mannose, glucose, mannitol), laminarin, fucoidan, lipids, vitamins A, B 1 , B 2 , B 12 , D, ascorbic acid, chlorophyll derivatives, carotenoids, macro- and trace elements (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, bromine, iron, molybdenum, manganese, copper, zinc, selenium), iodine in an organic bioavailable form, necessary to eliminate iodine deficiency in the body.
Iodine is an integral part of thyroid hormones (the leading organ in the metabolic system), which are necessary for normal growth, physical, mental and mental development of a child, starting from the prenatal period, and throughout a person’s life.
- detoxification of the body, cleaning it of radionuclides, heavy metals and toxins;
- reduce total cholesterol and triglycerides, cleans blood vesselsand reduces the likelihood of atherosclerosis;
- reduce blood clotting, prevents the formation of blood clots;
- normal bowel function, gently relieving constipation;
- increased hemoglobin and red blood cells;
- improve overall health, mood, memory;
- helps to cope with sleepiness, stress;
- normalization of thyroid and genital glands.
Laminaria powder is part of the natural health complex SYSTEM CLEANING.