Sea urchin caviar is a powerful antioxidant that slows the aging of the body; used for the prevention of cancer and to reduce side effects during radiation and chemotherapy; improves vision, memory and increases concentration.
- Phospholipids, including lecithin – slow down the aging of cell membranes, reduce the effects of inflammation and necrosis in the liver cells, improve blood biochemical parameters; reduce fatty liver, reduce the risk of fibrosis and cirrhosis of the liver; provide nutrition to the human nervous system.
- Lecithin isvital to all cells of the body: it participates in the transmission of nerve impulses, increases efficiency, is a hepatoprotector, improves the gastrointestinal tract.
- Polyunsaturated acids (PUFA) Omega 3 and Omega 6prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaques in blood vessels and the formation of blood clots, which serves as an effective prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Carotenoids– affect the endocrine system, regulate reproductive processes.
- Vitamins of group A(20 times more than at the root of ginseng), B, E, C, D, B1, B2, B12, PP, K1.
- Macro – and trace elements in an easily digestible form:iodine, necessary for the thyroid gland, iron, copper, cobalt, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus.
- Proteins(18-20%) – contain essential amino acids, including phenylalanine, which improves vision, memory and attention due to better transmission of the nerve impulse between cells.
- Nucleic acids– prevent aging of the body , slow down the process of cell degeneration. By consuming a sufficient amount of nucleic acids, you can look 10 years younger than your age.
More information about the benefits of sea urchin caviar you can read in the article Sea urchin. How to beat aging?